How to become a Member…
Interested in participating in the discussion? Want to come wheeling with us? Need help installing something? You’ve come to the right place!
If you want to become a member of the Delaware Jeep Association, simply follow the steps below:
1) You must register a username on our website. You can do that HERE! Pick your own username and password to be able to log in to our forums.
2) Post any questions or concerns you have in our forums, or just hang around and get to know some of the members. You are welcome to join us at a meeting, trail ride, or event to get to know us better.
3) Read the Delaware Jeep Association Bylaws. These are the guidelines adopted by DEJA members for the regulation of the Association.
4) Read the Waiver of Liability. Members are required to read, understand, and agree to the terms and conditions of this waiver for membership.
5) Submit your membership application and send in your membership dues. (Link available in the forum)
Once your Application and Driver Agreement is received, your status on the website will change to “Member”, and you will have access to the Member Only areas.
Thank you for considering Membership in the Delaware Jeep Association! We look forward to seeing you on the trail!