RC on 3/15

• Andy and I are going to hit the trails again on 3/15 and are looking for a few more to come along. We'll be running blues and blacks and I would like to explore the north western part of the park as I haven't been there yet.

This is the write up from last time we went on 2/23.

Andy's ZJ is on 35's and pretty capable, my TJ is on 33's and doesn't do too bad either.

This is not an official DeJA ride, but please have the same equipment as the club and the park requires. Anyone interested can respond here or email me directly at fzmax at comcast dot net.

Thanks,
    Wayne

• Have we decided the trails we are doing or shooting from the hip?

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• I'm pretty open, but I'd like to try 10A, 13A, 13B, 16, Stout, the black trail by 19A and 19B plus I'd really like to see that rock creek. If we move along like we did on the last ride we should have no problem covering that ;) Anything you want or not want to do?

• Well I'm pretty open to anything if the weather is better than last time, but if it ends up snowy again then i can find ways around the bigger stuff and find things to occupy myself. Oh yea, i definitely want to get to Rock Creek. I've been by it before and it looked awesome. If the weather is nice I would love just to attempt to get in it or help someone get in it. I wanna see most of the trails we did last time since they were fun with snow on them and then i'd like to see that trail that we had to turn around on. Other than that its open season.

• I don't know, I thought the weather was just about perfect on the 23rd. Anyway, that all sounds good. I think we should hit the NW stuff, the rock garden and then head back towards snake bite and maybe 21. I started a thread about 21. Wayne, what do you think?

• Hey guys newbee here,,but not to the wheelin,,,,anyway i would like to hook up with you guys for this trip,,,i was planning on heading up on this weekend by myself to check this place out and see what its all about,,,a little about my rig,,,95yj,,,im running 35",,,, 9"rear locked,,, d30 up front,,,9500lbwinch and other goodies :wavey:

• I was looking foreward to wheeling with you again Wayne doesn't look good?made appointment to get my front ring and pinion done tuesday,he said i'll have by weekend its not done.i'm a little upset,but what can i do? :censored:If i can find time after jeeps back get it trail ready i wll post in.send me email what time you guys are meeting at park but as of now im out. :down:

Wayne

• Jerry's lift is done and brake lines are on and bled. He said he's gonna get his front and rear tow hooks on during the week to be ready to ride with us next weekend. You're gonna have 2 big ZJ's riding with you this time Wayne. Hopefully neither one breaks a D30 shaft this time!

• if you all get up there at like 8 or 9am and help out cleaning up tires on the 15th your allowed to wheel at the park for the rest of the day for free. im going up there also to do this. check out sira4x4.net and it will give you all the details.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!