supercharged 94 2.5

• Finally getting around to installing a eaton m90 off a thunderbird on my yj. Well, not yet but i got the wheels rolling. A good friend in Odessa is a master fabricator and he is making the bracket for it as well as all the piping. I just have to get the right belt and maybe add another roller for tension. Thinking of running a toothed timing belt for it. we'll see when i get to that point. Im not going for all out power, just some oomph.

when it starts coming together ill get some pics plus give as much info as possible

• keep us updated, I'm very interested and have been wanted to do this to my 4.0 for a long time. I've seen tons of write-ups out there on pirate and jeep forum about mounting the eaton m90. If I don't go for the v8 this summer I figure I will just do a budget 4.5 or 4.6 stroker and supercharger. Good Luck :up:

• keep us updated, I'm very interested and have been wanted to do this to my 4.0 for a long time. I've seen tons of write-ups out there on pirate and jeep forum about mounting the eaton m90. If I don't go for the v8 this summer I figure I will just do a budget 4.5 or 4.6 stroker and supercharger. Good Luck :up:

my 383 chevy all motor will still eat it up if you do jang

• this is just a cheap mod ide like to try while i save up and do more research for a cummins 4cyl turbo diesel. I like good fuel mileage and low speed torque. V8's are cool, not for me though.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!