need help installing tj flares on yj

• Looking to install tj flares on my yj and would like some help. Sacred to cut into my jeep. I'm in lower de I have most the tools needed but nothing to cut the jeep straight I was hoping to do it today or tomorrow if anyone is free that be great. Thanks. 3028535743

• I do not have the tools or time but I am installing Bushwhacker 6" flares on my 03 Rubicon and I believe the stock flares on the Rubi are a little wider than other TJ's so you are welcome to them and can pick them up. I live in Lewes.

• Looking to install tj flares on my yj and would like some help. Sacred to cut into my jeep. I'm in lower de I have most the tools needed but nothing to cut the jeep straight I was hoping to do it today or tomorrow if anyone is free that be great. Thanks. 3028535743

Why are you cutting into your jeep to install flares? I installed TJ bushwackers on my YJ and the only thing I did was to trim the formed plastic so that the flare sit's flat on the body? Just trim the flares to fit and then either screw them in with self-tapping screws, once you install them with the screws then remove them and paint all the screw holes to stop rust.

Just my .02

Cj-

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!