BMJA August Oink

• Is anyone interested in attending BMJA's August Oink at Paragon? They have the dinner on Saturday August 19 and a trail ride on Sunday August 20. I would go up for a ride for most of the day on Saturday, then have dinner, and then come home. I can't stay over for the BMJA ride on Sunday.

Here's a link to the BMJA site for information.

Click for the sign-up form:
    http://www.bmja.org/augustoink/2006oinkform.pdf

• Hmmmm, if your riding up, I might be interested in going and coming back...we'll have to see.. I am a member.

It also says non-members are allowed to attend, and camping is available at Paragon.

A little far away, but its considered.

• I'd definantly be up for that. Was thinking about possibly joining BMJA also so it'd be nice to meet some of them.

• Hey BlueJ, are you planning on staying for the night ride on Saturday? I was thinking about making it there for the pig roast and staying for the night ride and coming home that night.

• I led a night ride at the last Oink at Rausch Creek. I didn't like it much. Only green/blue trails, too crowded, headlights bothered me. I won't be staying for it this year...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!