Why do I need to log in every couple minutes

• For the last two days I have to log in everytime I go to a different website and come back. I have only logged in once before that. I even log in "forever" and it still does it.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• nothing has changed with the coding... the login data is stored in a cookie on your computer. have you installed any new software or security settings on your browser?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I don't believe so. I haven't downloaded anything new for a long time. Is there anyway to make this cookie stay in my computer? Its just really annoying having to login again everytime I turn on the internet. I have DEJA loaded as my homepage so that thing pops up ALL the time.

Let me know

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• Netscape but I've been using it forever and its only been in the last week or so that I've had this problem.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!