FIRST ANNUAL DEJA LIBERTY/KJ ONLY TRAIL RIDE!!!!!

• For a second there I was about to comment if they will do the Christiana Mall or Dover Mall paking lots. Lots of good challenging flat paved land. Perhaps it might rain and some people would have to be pulled out!!

Steve (glad he didn't have to say it.)

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Quote from "SLINKY"

that wooden wheels guy is my hero

Mike (SLINKY) stopped by the shop and we installed his Harley mirrors on his scooter. But he almost kept me from helping a good lookin lady. Needless to say he waited for a little................... :suspicious: The mirrors look great though! :up:

• damm steve got a scooter too? my name is mike. but yes dennis helped me get my billet mirrors on my scooter. little bit of custom fab work but they are awsome. I'll get a picture later.

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• :laughing: Sorry I was talking to my brother Steve when I was typing this morning. :laughing: :laughing:

now I am headed to the beach to hang out with my brother........Steve Sorry Mike

• Quote from "BBD"

We can't kave a KJ only ride!

You will need a real Jeep to get you unstuck. :doh:

I don't think anyone here has ever seen me stuck. Well there was that one time at Paragon, but that wasn't stuck, it was following too close to Joe when he changed his mind, and then he actually used us to winch himself out. DISH... you been stuck on a trail ride yet? Brian?

DrJ :jester:

• Sorry DrJ I got stuck pretty good at Paragon, my tire blew off in the middle of a stream, it was a freakin mess. I got strapped out and changed the tire and everything was all better. :rasp:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!