SWR Meter @ JFJ?

• Hey all, I'm trying to get my CB setup finished for this weekend but I do not think I'll be able to actually install it until Friday night, which means I can't take it back to the place that I buy the components from to get it tuned because they'll be closed by then. Therefore, I was wondering if anyone who has one could bring it on the trip so that I could get mine tuned and have it usable all day. It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

• zeke :::::::::: if you need a hand installing your CB let me know i could give you a hand tomorrow night if you would like............

• zeke :::::::::: if you need a hand installing your CB let me know i could give you a hand tomorrow night if you would like............

I appreciate the offer, but I'm not going to be around tomorrow. I may jump the gun and work on it later Thursday night though. It's a toss-up between then and Friday night. If you're around either of those nights and you want to help let me know.

Thanks!

• Here's my new antenna:

I ended up getting a mounting bracket that attaches to the side of the Jeep. Should be pretty easy to install, but I would still like to know if someone could bring their meter to the run, or if I could stop by their place and get it tuned Friday afternoon/night.

Thanks!

• I will bring my SWR meter to the run as well for anyone to use.

-Chris

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!