N J Pinelands anybody on Sat. 25? or anywhere?!

• Hey anybody :wavey: up for a ride to N.J. Pinelands or anywhere this weekend. Got the itch and need to scratch it!!! :suspicious:

• I'm working, but can give you the coordinates for a couple good spots if you're going with anybody else with a winch and some big tires.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Not looking to try the Pinelands yet, but it's nice to see you still around Drew :driving:. What have you been up to?

• Hey Drew,
    I'm actually spending the weekend down by you. My brother in law just bought a place off Long neck rd

Maybe I'll bump into you.
    Later :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Hey guys! :wavey: I'll take any help :help: with good spots in the Pinelands. I haven't been in there for 10 years now! Never been in the lower areas; really looking to try the southern part this trip.

Hey Andrew! I've been doing the to much work and no play thing! Finally got a lift and tires on my '92 YJ. :spinrhead: I've got a winch and a snorkel coming in the mail tomorrow! :spinrhead: I will be all ready to mud it this weekend! :suspicious: Hey Brian why don't you come along since you'll be down this way!?

• the spots I know are in Wharton State Forest... you'll need a GPS if you want to go there, even if not playing in the mud, tons of trails, very easy to get lost. do you have a GPS?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• it's a really large area of southern jersey... marsh/bogs/pine trees/sand. if you look on a map and see a huge endeveloped area north of Hammonton, NJ, that's part of it. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

• yeah, if you stay on the trails. most of them are 2wd trails, but some need 4wd (mostly for sand), and some need good 4wd and big tires. if you get on the right trails, you'll find some deep mud and water on the trails.

Jerry / Whatevah

• hmmm sounds cool are you still going to do thing this weekend? I might be interested... Im only on 31s with 2" of lift.

• Hey! I am still going up on Sat. am. Great to have someone who knows the trails! Where do you want to meet if you are going?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!