Everyone leaving on friday night..... for the ride

• I am just wondering who is leaving for GWNF on friday night. I know that at least one person has contacted me so let me know if you are leaving that night. curently we are meeting at the mcds on 40 and 896 at like 6:30pm i can leave earlier but if we need to leave later that is cool to. post up guys/gals.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Joe and I plan on leaving around that time. We are right down the road from the McDonalds. We do not have an exact time, its whenever he gets home from work. I can give you a call just before everyone leaves the McDonalds to let you know if we will make the 6:30 caravan or have to head down on our own. PM me your number or you can have mine.

• do we want to try to meet up or do we want to just have two groups going down and does anyone have directions?

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• i don't know if we are still leaving as a group from their so i might leave from dover but i have no problem leaving from newark just need to know who is leaving Matt said he might not make the 630 time and that he knows the way down. Not trying to ditch anyone but i have no clue where i am going so i need to follow someone. Just wondering if itwas jsut the three of us or are thier more if so i might just follow the dover group. Where is the dover group meeting.

• chris,
    icky and i are leaving from dover around 6:30 or so in the evening - you're welcome to follow us if you wish. i have a decent map of the camp/trail area that i printed out and laminated at the local printing store and should have no problems finding steve and the gang at the campsite. if anyone else wants to leave at that time - feel free to either post here or pm me and we can head out from my house.
    chris

• chris
    thanks man i think that i will do that i will be at your house at a little before 6:30 so we can get on the road. Thanks for the offer i wasn't sure how i was gonna find it.

chris

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!