Posts by Woody

The thrust angle is currently .45 degrees, should be 0. After speaking with Andrew, thinking bushings in the stock control arms and rear track bar might be shot. They are original to the Jeep. 2002 with 2 inch lift, 98K on the odo.

Comes with a torque converter which is good as my original is part of the problem. Would like to get my hands on a 2006 KJ trans cooler as they are larger then the 04-05 but might not happen. Having a shop install the trans as I simply don't have time.

Thanks, generally I would attempt this at home but time is a factor. Located a transmission in Gtown at Donovan's Salvage and planning to head down there Wednesday to get it. Have to work this weekend and need it by the following weekend for OCJW. Having never pulled a transmission before I have a feeling it would take me longer then I have.

Looking for some advise, assistance or help

I need to swap the failing transmission out of my 04 Liberty before it implodes and leaves me stranded on the road, trail or beach. Does anyone know someone or a shop that can swap or assist in swapping out the transmission.

Thanks in advance

Woody

There aren't any custom ROM's available for the S5 yet and this crappy Samsung touchwiz is killing me. I wish I had stayed with my S4 a little longer.

As far as the Amazon fire phone, I think it will be the king of bloatware designed to make you spend money on Amazon with every touch. Stock Android at least let's you control the phone/tablet which is why I like my Nexus 7 so much more than the Kindle Fire. I'm going to pass.

EDIT: Just read the article Geoff posted. Yep. That's exactly what I assumed would be the major flaw.

I am running NOVA launcher as I could not stand Touchwiz either. So far I like it and might spring for the paid version. Very customizable and did exactly what I wanted it to do

Thanks. It does not have an power connection from the PS to the video card. The current card was an add on that I installed a while ago, just need something better then I have. Looking for something in the 512 to 1 gb range that will run on the power from the PCI slot. Any brands better then the other or what brands should I stay away from?

I need some advice from upgrading video card in my aging computer. Current have the following:

Dell e520
    Intel Pentium D 2.80 Ghz
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
    8 GB Ram
    2 TB internal, 2 TB external HDD
    120 GB SSD for OS
    Radeon X1300/X1550 Series video card (256MB)
    OEM power supply (305w)

The computer runs great with Win7 and a processor upgrade is in the works. However, several new programs such as Photoshop do not like the video graphics card and would like to run on something 512MB or greater. Looking at several different cards on Amazon, just curious if anyone has any advice?

I have gone from Elements 11 to Photoshop CC. They are similar while at the same time completely different and have a lot of learning to do. Also have LR5.1 but haven'y used it yet. They were running a special for $9.99 per month for Photoshop CC which gives you several programs to use. Here is your photo while 5 min of work in photoshop.