pines on sat

• if anyone is interested Clendaniel, and myself (my wifes tj also) are going up to the pines on sat.

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• Where in the Pines do you go wheelin' ? :shrug: I don't think I'll make the weekend out to GWSF :question: but would still like to do a little muddin' :rollsmile:

• Thats why we wanted to go also. Besides I cant do a paragon run until I get my new springs, and my wife wants to try out here tj.

we have been by atsion and basto but would like to do some exploring near mt misery. I tried to get some insight from the guys who went last weekend but no response. Do you have area you like to go?

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• I used to go in at Barto area as well. But I can' make Sat. Got to work. :down: I'll get with you guys another time to go. The Pines is a lot of fun and a good day trip for muddin' ! :spinrhead:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!