Deja Monkey Banana Rating System

• I propose that we adopt the DEJA Monkey Banana Rating System for Jeep work.

Easy; almost the same amount of skill as required to peel a banana.

Moderately difficult; knowledge of tools and their uses required.

Pushing the limits of a stock DEJA monkey;opposable thumbs only get you so far.

Requires the ability to communicate abstract ideas to other DEJA monkeys.

The job should only be attempted by a professional orangutan or a fully qualified Wrenching party of DEJA Monkeys

We would need some banana Smileys and would be all set.

For example, Changing your oil is a 1.
    Installing a winch , skid plates bolt on goodies, 2 banana
    A 3 would be changing a PS box, doing brakes ect.
    Installing a Lift, valve job, changing clutch, 4 Bananas
    Replacing and engine or doing gears would be a 5

(Please note: This is not my original idea, borrowing the concept from http://www.4crawler.com/Banana.shtml )

Discuss....

Steve (Feeling Veclempt)

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• X2 :up:

x3!

That's a good idea. :spinrhead:

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• okay, against the grain here....do we really need this (or any) sort of system? our website doesn't really hold too many write-ups...and there are already a billion places that do host them. i guess i just don't see a time where we would really be needing the system - at least not often enough to put said system in place and have it added to our already pretty full website.
    chris

• okay, against the grain here....do we really need this (or any) sort of system? our website doesn't really hold too many write-ups...and there are already a billion places that do host them. i guess i just don't see a time where we would really be needing the system - at least not often enough to put said system in place and have it added to our already pretty full website.
    chris

I wasn't under the impression that it had anything to do with write ups. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it was just an easier way to answer people's "how hard would it be to do...?" questions. ???

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• but do you really need this i mean seriously? i do have to go with chris on this we dont need any more random stuff on the site if we had more write up stuff maybe but we dont so there is really no need.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• :shrug: It was just a suggestion.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!