Rubicon Express shocks....

• Ok, so I think I'm gonna go ahead and pick up some OME shocks. I saw that there were 2 options - medium and soft. My best guess is that I want soft, for the smoothest ride.

Looking for the best price.

• Call Quadratec, They hooked me up with some good pricing.
    Call Chris or Artie. :up:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Hey Josh, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner - My father in law died and I've been spending some time with the family up here in Pittsburgh. Yeah, they're the RE monotube shocks. The ride was always stiff but I always felt that helped out on the trails. In fact, one of the reasons we decided to get rid of it was because the ride was so stiff and in the community where we now live the speed bumps were torture at any speed. I never knew if it was a shock or spring thing but you know what it's like to put in those shocks. Those things were as stiff as hell when you tried to compress by hand but when you try to do the same to the OME shocks, it didn't take anywhere near as much pressure to compress them. I'd say go for the OMEs and let me know what you think.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!