window tinting

• where is a good and reasonably inexpensive place to go around the newark area? someone decided to break into my jeep last night while i was working so now i have to replace the driver side window of my hardtop and get it retinted...also put some nice scratches in the front window...

• where is a good and reasonably inexpensive place to go around the newark area? someone decided to break into my jeep last night while i was working so now i have to replace the driver side window of my hardtop and get it retinted...also put some nice scratches in the front window...

Ouch.

Was the hardtop factory tinted?

• i agree with Joo...cindys in wilmington. she has done 3 cars for me and i have been more than happy with the outcome (and im picky).

may want to wait till the weather breaks though. it is better to have 2 or 3 days of good sun/heat to help it dry out.

• Cindys cuts out by hand. I know the owners daughters. actually i was with her last night drinking. They do a good job but they will cost more than formula one by fox run shopping center. Formula one has a computer that cuts everything out perfect, and its gauranteed for life

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!