anyone leaving from the kent or sussex area for the 26th?

• is anyone gonna head up from either sussex or dover kent county area tomorrow morning??

just wanted to see if anyone was going to caravan up to the wawa from down south

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Hey Kevin - I know its late but im heading up from Dover (actually Wyoming, right outside of Dover) tomorrow morning if you want to caravan up. If you get this message, cool, i should be up until around 11 tonight.

• Hey matt we(Kevin and Melissa) Will be passing through dover tom morning on our way to Wilmington. We could meet you somewhere around 5:30. Name the place. the wawa on 113 is usually where the guys meet up, but if you have a better place I am all ears. Just post again if you want us to meet you or pm kev or myself and we will check the website in the am

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• hey matt if you read this message b4 530am reply if you want to meet up by the toll booths in dover on rt. 1

-kevin

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Hey Keven & Melissa
    Sorry, i lost my internet last night - Anyways - lets meet up at the wawa on 13 that is right before the exit for route 1. I am guessing that is the wawa you were talking about. I have the green sahara, and will be alone. If you need to get in touch, my number is 233-3732. Talk to you guys soon!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!