Last photo before it gets dirty...

• No lockers yet, not much available... bust as soon as they are... ;D Only other thing going on soon is OEM fogs next week. Stickers from Brian and Nichole Little.

• actually yes the gears and lockers are available

all JKS use standard housing lockers designed for 3.73 ratio no matter what ratio the JK has...

all the jk does is change the ring gear thickness....

• ARB s are electric and air actuated....

any carrier style locker that is for a 3.73 ratio will work....

• Any electric lockers worth the $$$?

I'm partial to my Eaton E-locker in my front 60...having had them all apart it's basically an electromagnetic ARB in the construction and the way it locks. It was one of the easiest setups for a selectable locker and I've installed most of the competition...drill a hole in the housing, throw the carrier in (after setting it up, of course), pop the wire/grommet through the hole, plug in the weatherpack connector. No cables to adjust or airlines to mess with.

--Ian

• I'm partial to my Eaton E-locker in my front 60...having had them all apart it's basically an electromagnetic ARB in the construction and the way it locks. It was one of the easiest setups for a selectable locker and I've installed most of the competition...drill a hole in the housing, throw the carrier in (after setting it up, of course), pop the wire/grommet through the hole, plug in the weatherpack connector. No cables to adjust or airlines to mess with.

--Ian

Didnt look like they were available for a Dana 30 or 35

• they are available for the 30 urbancrawler has one in the front of his jeep.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Both axles have been changed for '07. Not clear how, but they're different yet still D30/35.

there is only a dana 35 in the early 2 door autos....ONLY!....they have stopped the production of the 35 finally, all "Next Generation" D44s out back....

• I don't think I have a D44 in the rear... from Jeep:

"Providing unmatched wheel articulation and durability, Jeep Wrangler X and Sahara models feature an enhanced Dana 30 front axle and Dana 35 rear axle."

I've read that the 35 is an "upgraded" 35, and some parts are not the same as last year's 35. Trust me, I almost drove to North Carolina to get one the HAD a D44, but the deal here was much better.

• well well well.. steve sounds like we need to take the rear apart and see what is so different... JK

how about some pics of the rear.. maybe we can pick out the differences?

btw looks nice.. i think it would look nicer with some mud on it.... :laughing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!