Who was driving the Silver Lifted (TJ, I think) in Bon Ayre today?

• I saw a nice lookin silver wrangler drive past my house a few times today and was just wondering if it was someone new tho the nieghborhood or just visiting. It looked like a TJ and had tube fenders..............

Oh yeah, Bon Ayre's in Hockessin right behind Wilmington Christian School.

• That was me. It is an 81 CJ. Just got her back together after the winters mods. I live on Golding CT in Hawkes Aerie. Been there for about a year. PM me and we can catch up sometime.

• Guess I should get my eyes checked, big difference between an 81 CJ and a TJ. ;D. In my defence, I only got a side view from inside my house while you were driving by............................my 2 yr old yells everytime he's a Jeep like daddy's go by. (to him, every wrangler looks like daddy's Jeep). I'll definitely shoot you a message so swe can catch up and bs sometime.

• I know what you mean about your son. My 3yr daughter lets me know everytime she see's a Jeep. And like you said, every jeep is daddy's jeep. If you ask her which car she wants to go in, mine or mommy's (exploder) She say's "Jeep" LOL ;D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!