Wet Jeep

• Exactly the same here. Wife woke me up yelling. I thought the house was on fire.

lol been there........

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Last night didn't expect it either. Was at work at 4:30 and walked out the office and said "wow, it rained" and it had stopped at that point so what was done was done. Then it started coming down about 10 minutes later and we took a ride to go put the top up in the parking lot. Man, it was soaked. But, I thankfully had seat covers on and took them off.

Hahah, when I went over to the hospital this morning to visit my mom I got some towels, So everything pretty much dryed up.

• Left the roof open on mine last night, got the same results, got home last night from work about 200 am stars were out, wet this morning, WBOC better start getting it right!

• i woke up at 6am this morning to see it was raining. normally not a big deal but i had my table saw, miter saw, compressor, shop vac, framing nail gun, and saw stand all in the bed of my truck uncovered. nothing like a mad dash in the rain after just waking up.

and i know two people that drove home with no top, doors or anything from a hooters meet and greet a couple years ago. nothing like rain on the inside of your windshield.

• Just got done pulling my carpet and the drain plugs. :doh: first time for everything ;D

Drain plugs, what are they? First time I got rained on they came out and havent put them back in since. Not sure if that has any bad consequences, but I dont like an inch of rain in my floor pans. :up:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!