301 Chome Shop

• Today I went down to 301 Plaza on Route 301 in Middletown. Inside of 301 Plaza is a chrome shop ran by a gentleman by the name of Marco Suarez.

Inside of 301 Chrome they sell all the LED's you can imagine, and lots of different chrome stuff for Big Rigs. The reason I mention it on here is because of the amazing selections of LED's he has. EVERYTHING is DOT for him to sell it. He has lights that I wish I had went with when I did my LED's in the rear (TIME FOR A UPGRADE!)

He sells Trux products and a variety of other products. It appeared mostly Trux was on the shelves around.

We spoke a bit of some package deals similar to what roundeyes .com offers for their LED rock lights. He said he can look into LED's similar, and other lights similar to design such packages and see what kind of prices he can come up with.

I bought from him a 3157 180 degrees bulb, and a another bulb for my side marker light. As soon as I get a chance I'm gonna do a "quick review" on it and I will post it up. It looks like a very interesting products and should work great for the front turn signal.

He said in about 2 months he will have access to get a lot of aftermarket light parts and other lighting accessories for all vehicles. Marco seemed like a great guy, and said he just moved here from the West Coast where he had a another chrome shop. If I recal correctly it was something about big rig resort? I'm not a 100% on that one.

I highly recommend you give him a call or you stop by for a visit and see him if your planning on doing anything LED in the future.

Tell him Josh Marcus from DeJA sent you!

Marco Suarez
    Chome Sales Manager
    301 Chrome Shop
    chrome@301plaza.com
    921 Middletown Warwick Rd.
    Middletown, DE 19709

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!