DEJA SKI Trip?

• I have a guy that has set me up with some good deals to Mont. Tremblant Canada. It is an awsome place to ski and an amazing place to party and have a good time. Also it is a very family oriented mountain so kids have a great time too. You dont need to be an expert to ski there but if you are you can def find plenty of lines that are steep and fast. I have had to stop at the bottom and check my shorts a few times there. If you are interested in going please let me know, the more people we have the cheaper it is.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• id be down. you just gotta give a firm date as soon as you can. i could get the group of us that was going to Killingont this year to go there instead. maybe.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• i can go for an extended weekend... I just got all new snowboarding gear that im ready to test

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Any idea of how much and when? Maybe, TNgent & I can change our plans from the Poconos to go there. Let me know.

• FYI The easiest way to get them is go to the office either in Philli or DC and get it in person. Much faster that way.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• ok i called my guy that hooks me up on trips and i am waiting for a call back. now the numbers in the past have been like 600 a person with a group of 21( once you hit 20 you get a free person.) this includes airfare, rooms and lifts for 3 days. we flew out of Newark NJ cause it is like 4 hundred dollars a person cheaper than flying out of philly. i try and and set the dates so that we leave on a friday and com back on like a tuesday morning or late Monday. If you know anything about ski trips 600 a person is WAY cheap

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• my killingoton trips are normally around 300 so this aint much more

• ok i am looking at the 4th of January through the 7th. we would ski the 5th 6th and 7th and leave on the 7th that night, or maybe leave early on the 8th. I will let you know more as i find out.

• For people who want to go and don't have passports your already inside the 8 weeks they want to get them out. Only other way is $100 extra to expedite it or else go to Philly and wait in line.

Just letting you know. I'd be up for this but I leave for Cozumel to go diving on the 12th.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• FYI The easiest way to get them is go to the office either in Philli or DC and get it in person. Much faster that way.

It's def going to be a all day ordeal. But me and the wifey are all ready going to have to do it for our Germany trip in December.

• US Citizens Visiting Canada by Air
    Until September 30, 2007, American citizens flying to Canada do not need a passport if they can show the following:

1. Department of State official proof of passport application

AND

2. Government-issued photo identification.

The US government announced June 8, 2007, that it had relaxed earlier stricter requirements due to a backlog of passport applications. Thus, until September 30, 2007, visitors to Canada arriving by air need only present proof of passport application rather than a passport itself. These requirements are less strict than those originally mandated in January 2007 by the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI).

(In February 2007, the new passport requirements were relaxed for children. Read Crossing the Canada / US Border with Children.)
    US Citizens Visiting Canada by Land or Water
    The other date, which is when the WHTI will require citizens to present a passport when crossing the Canadian border by land or water, is yet to be determined. The deadline for the changes to take place, however, is June 1st, 2009. The deadline was previously January 1, 2008.

• I'd sure hate to hit the ground in Canada and them say. "Sorry you don't have a passport, your heading home"

Not worth the risk in my eyes.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• well its passed september 2007...so you must have a passport to cross the border via air ???

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!