Pro Comp YJ Coil Conversion Lift: Good or Bad?

• Hey everyone, I'm looking at getting a used 5 inch pro comp lift for a yj. Does anyone have any experience with this lift? I read one post online that it had bad flex? Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

• i think i saw them install one on TRUCKS the tv show. they liked the kit and seemed to perform well right up until they busted the axle.

i actually wanted to get one for my YJ till i saw the price......

• you meen pro crap!

someone at work has the Superlift conversion, pretty cool. Can't say that i would do it because it has radius arms up front....

• Can't say that i would do it because it has radius arms up front....

::) ::) ::) ::)You have got to be kidding::) ::) ::) ::) Guess you want to ramp 1200 vs 1000.... show me anywhere that it really matters where a radius arm front will hold you back.... bet you can't.....

Oh and the pro-comp coil thing is extra hokey... if you want a real coil conversion buy clayton.....

• who has a superlift yj coil kit? I think Bob has a Fabtech coilover kit, but I can't think of any other big YJs.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• who has a superlift yj coil kit? I think Bob has a Fabtech coilover kit, but I can't think of any other big YJs.

oh excuse me....do you always have to be right????

they are the same design anyway...diff colors, they knew what i meant...

• oh excuse me....do you always have to be right????

they are the same design anyway...diff colors, they knew what i meant...

but i dont think the OP would have

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• ::) ::) ::) ::)You have got to be kidding::) ::) ::) ::) Guess you want to ramp 1200 vs 1000.... show me anywhere that it really matters where a radius arm front will hold you back.... bet you can't.....

Oh and the pro-comp coil thing is extra hokey... if you want a real coil conversion buy clayton.....

Especially at the mall right..... :innocent:

• OK, so for say 550 bucks I'm still thinking this kit is worth it for approach angles and getting away from the leafs. Its either this one or 4 in lift springs...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!