• damn...i just went up yesterday to get my new seats. see if he has any scraps you can take so i can come over and practice my welding skills

• 1 gallon guers ice tea..... 1 box costas york club sandwiches......

this is stuff Zach has in stock? i am looking foward to some garlic butter wings...

Dave, i have a ton of scrap laying around. come over tomarrow if you want to practice. i will be working on my verticle up-hill welding. i need to finish welding my motor and tranny mounts on fully, and pull the front axle out and re-do the mounts. noticed the other day the axle is off center by like 1/2".
    and i can tell you about the new toy i am ordering on monday. ;D

• what time will you be out there. i need to run out tomorrow and pick some things up anyway...i could stop by for a little while

• no problem. had fun welding things together. a second set of hands is always a good thing to have around

I came home and tried to get the axle loose on mine...damn u-bolts dont want to come off. think im going to order replacements and cut them off. im sure it wont be the last time i have them off. ill even be able to swap that bolt around i put in backwards when we welded the shock mount LOL

• Chris, it is too bad you got here so late as I had the wings for lunch in honor of you. :razz:

BTW, Turtle, are you serious about Guers tea? I started drinking that mule urine when we first moved up here and now I cannot stand it. With you so close to all of those Wawas why would you drink anything other than Lemonade Tea?? It is God's gift to thirsty people and I need to get a half-gallon any time I get close to civilized areas that Wawa selects to market to.

BTW, Part 2, Turtle call me when you get a chance? 609-668-3043. Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!