Posts by zachv

Is there any chance anyone would be interested in staying at a local campground versus the parking lot "facilities"? I'd be interested in making a weekend out of it myself, but a hot shower and toilet at the end of the day would be nice. I know you guys are hard core though, this is just a feeler.

This is a great place to camp with kids and is only 15 minutes from the park.

http://www.twingroveparkcampground.com/

For a very limited time I am offering 10% off any Clayton Offroad products purchase over $1K...and FREE SHIPPING!!! This offer cannot be beat and will end very soon.
    Call NOW to order at these prices!!

An example:
    TJ 4" or 5.5" LONG ARM LIFT KIT
    normally $2,699, plus ~$150 shipping
    NOW JUST $2429.95 to your door!!!

Key Features

• Weld on design for Maximum Strength
    • 8 Fully Adjustable Control Arms
    • Premium Adjustable Front Trackbar
    • 5/16 Laser Cut Trackbar Drop Bracket
    • DOT Approved Stainless Steel Brakelines
    • Triangulated 4-Link Axle Truss
      * Adds strength to your axle
      * Eliminates rear trackbar
    • Lower Shock relocation brackets
    • Lifetime Warranty
    • AMERICAN MADE/AMERICAN QUALITY

We have been working very long hours trying to get ready for the show and think we have a lot to offer everyone at the show this coming weekend. You will have to stop by to take advantage of all of the special pricing and we have some brand new items to unveil. Even if you are not shopping, come by and say Hi--my Jeep will be available to take through the obstacle course if you want.

We will also be having our annual t-shirt promo:

**Buy a new AtoZ Fabrication t-shirt at the show for $15
    --or--
    **Wear an AtoZ Fabrication t-shirt you already have to our tent, or spend just $100 in products, and buy a new t-shirt for just $10

...and get a raffle ticket for a chance to win over $300 in prizes!! Odds last year were 1 in 30 were winners!

Also, we wanted to say thanks to everyone for their support and wearing our apparel to help us out. This has been a great year and we pray it only gets better for everyone.

Congrats on the great showing, DEJA. That was a really fun day and I hope some of you guys look at competing in the RCRocs events this season. They are very similar and just as much fun.

If you guys want to host the RCRocs Club Comp next year I think there will be some discussion about it next January-ish. BMJA hosted this year just because we proposed it to RC and there was not enough time to vote on hosts with everything else that had to be accomplished to pull it off, but I know that those of us that got the ball rolling envisioned different clubs hosting it each year.

The "look cool" option is to lay the panel on your hood and drill and rivet it down with the supplied rivets.

The "let heat out" option is to use the paper template supplied with each kit to lay out the holes to cut out of your hood, clean up the cuts and paint, and then lay the panel on your hood and drill and rivet it down with the supplied rivets.

These come in bare aluminum and can either be left raw or painted/powdercoated to suit your tastes.

I agree with ya'll--soft tops in general are retarded expensive. A full Supertop was $300 when I started wheeling...and that was a big nut.

Just build a buggy with an aluminum roof and be done with it. ;)

We are having the mother of all Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale's! Check out the many offers we have for you from discounted pricing, Free Shipping, to Discounted pricing & Free Shipping!
    These Specials Last from Thanksgiving Day till the end of Cyber Monday on December 1st!

* $650 and Free Shipping on Viking soft tops
    * Free shipping on AtoZ Fabrication Front & Rear Bumper combo's
    * $475 and Free Shipping on all Air Dog Diesel Fuel Systems
    * Staun Tire Deflaters for just $54.95 with FREE SHIPPING
    * Free Shipping on any Clayton Offroad orders over $1000, and 5% off retail(Mention Code BKTD - sorry but to obtain this discount you must call your order in at 570 385-3931)
    * AtoZ Rocker Guards and Bumpers for 20% off retail as marked
    * $10 AtoZ Fab t-shirts & one Free with any order over $500
    * Free aluminum fairlead with any winch line purchase
    * Save 10% on the Jeep Wrangler Universal Spare Tire Adapter
    * Buy three, Get one FREE on Staun Internal beadlocks--15" wheels for $435/per set, 17" wheels for $465.

Some deals are available online, but some you have to call for.

A sincere THANKS to our DEJA friends for the chance to serve your Jeep needs another year! 8)

Following up on this thread we are finalizing our winter apparel order early next week. If you want something please post up here to get on the list, but if you post up please be ready to pay for your order when everything comes in. I am looking to have everything ready just before Christmas for pick up or we can ship up to three items for $11. Here is what we have:

Sweatshirts-
    Pricing (my cost):
    S-XL $43
    2XL $45
    3XL $47
    4XL $49

HOODIES--CLICK HERE FOR COLOR CHOICES

CREW NECK--CLICK HERE FOR COLOR CHOICES

Beanies-
    Pricing (my cost)--$12 each
    CLICK HERE FOR COLOR CHOICES--default color is black and these will have a blue oval with yellow logo embroidered on.

Thanks for the support-- we really appreciate it!!

That is right, we have worked with a top local company to develop these because the company that makes our current TJ panels was dragging their feet on new models...and us YJ owners need some loving too!

Here is what the current TJ models look like:

The YJ models will be very similar, without the swirly logo, and will be a one-piece units with two banks of rearward facing louvers and two banks of forward facing louvers for the best air flow. Installation hardware and a full-size print out will be included with each order. They will be .060" thick marine-grade Aluminum and they can be left raw or painted to match or compliment your personal Jeep.

Here is the deal...If you are part of the pre-order group of ten you will only pay $135, plus shipping if needed. Normal retail will be $175, plus shipping.

If you are interested, at all, call or e-mail me immediately to get on the list for the first batch.

This is an unclaimed TJ/YJ front bumper that is 44" wide with a sweet winch guard included and it is powdercoated semi-gloss black. There are two clevis mounts welded all the way through the bumper tube and mounting plate.

This unit normally retails for $350, plus shipping if needed.

I am selling THIS ONE UNIT for $285 cash. Shipping and/or sales tax will be charged as needed if a credit card needs to be used. I have this on a few forums so it is first come, first served. I can deliver to the park 10/11/08 if needed. Call immediately if interested.

Thanks.
    Zach.

We could do it for $75, plus shipping both ways, but the challenge is that the stock bolts are pretty weak and the tubes really add leverage and could lead to the bolts pulling out. If we can help please let me know.