Rausch Creek This Winter

• I’ve had a few people mention to me they thought the park would close for the winter. So here’s an FYI on that.

We will be closed for the two-week deer season which runs from the Monday after Thanksgiving through Saturday, December 11, 2004.

From Sunday, December, 12, 2004, through the end of March, 2005, we will be open on a reservation-only basis. That means you should have your group leader contact me by cell phone (570-640-0194) or by e-mail (tjteal@aol.com) and let me know about your plans.

First weekend of April, 2005, we will be back to normal hours with the office being open every Saturday/Sunday 8 to 10 a.m. without the need for a reservation unless you are camping.

I want to take this opportunity to thank this club and its membership for visiting us this year. We look forward to next year with plans for more trails and camping and other improvements. We are always looking for help with trail building and patrolling the park, if anyone has any interest in that, let me know.

• Lynn, thanks for the update.

Do you have plans for any mid-winter guided rides this season? Some of us may be interested in an Open Ride if you are doing them again...

• :hmm: Yeah, sometime this winter, hopefully not immediately after a 2-foot snowfall. I'm still regretting trying to break trail on Trail 10 last February.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!