Pay to play park in New Jersey

• I would like to ask you guys to Check out http://www.misfits4x4.net and vote in the forum section. A few fellow 4 wheelers are attempting to impark on leasing a large plot of land locally and are trying to stir the interest of others in this same hobby. please sign in and vote accordingly, we would just like to see the responses, alot of the details have not been worked out yet. so please comment freely as to what your looking for at this park. (Misfits are mostly mud but do a little trailriding and crawling on ocassion.)

• fwiw, they're gauging interest for a mud park. it's in the "Forum" section of their forum.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• "for what its worth"

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• he was basicly just telling everyone the down and dirty short and sweet

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• he was basicly just telling everyone the down and dirty short and sweet

that's what i figured, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask, i can answer some but that's it at the moment alot of the specifics are being worked out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!