2 great yard sales in N iwlm ( community ) this saterday the 17th

• yard sales ,in windy bush and green acres in N iwlm right off of silverside below marsh road , 2 lights make right ,windy bush is only a little further down on silverside on the left , they are both between carr road and veale road on silverside , 8-1 , they both have great pools to join for the summer save gas money and join a neighorhood pool I have been there since 1999 and it beats going down the shore and spending almost $500 a day when you can enjor a pool for almost half that , and the money you save on gas it no a bad deal , I know ther is nothing like the shor at least once durining the summer .the oth have great swim teams for the kids which is a great thing for them to do and meet new friends , we belong to the NBSl which competes with all of N wilm swim teams . last about 6 weeks .so come ck it out . :wavey: :spinrhead: :rollsmile: :roll: :idiot:

• It sounds like what he is saying is that there are 2 great yard sales this weekend that the proceeds will benefit there local pool swim teams.

I could be wrong though because he did ramble on. :shrug: :laughabove:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!