PA for CB

• Does anyone know anywhere local I can get a PA speaker for my CB? I have tried Radio Shack, Best Buy, Circuit City, Wally world. Any help? :shrug: I have found places online, but I don't want to pay more for shipping than the price of the speaker. :bsflag:

• Does anyone know anywhere local I can get a PA speaker for my CB? I have tried Radio Shack, Best Buy, Circuit City, Wally world. Any help? :shrug: I have found places online, but I don't want to pay more for shipping than the price of the speaker. :bsflag:

Radio Shack has them but may have been out at the time see if they will order you one.

american electronics up on 13 past the north dover wawa has them....

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Radio Shack is supposed to carry a couple, but they seem to prefer carrying more cell phone plans than radio requipment. This one should be in stock near you. http://www.radioshack.com/prod…dex.jsp?productId=2104031

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Isn't there a radio outlet somewhere up around 202 area? Can't think of the name but I know it's around there.

&quot;Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.&quot;

• There's a radio shop on Naamans Rd, R&R Communications. http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=14523.0 But, John is in Dover.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Travel America Truck stop on 279 right over the line in MD has PA speakers for $8.99.

HTH

-Chris

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!