Watching fireworks from Cape Henelopen tonight?

• I was reading the Rehoboth fireworks start at 9:15 and had the bright idea to watch them from the beaches on the southern end of the Cape. Is there usually a big crowd down there or is it frowned upon to do this? First time and I can't think of a better way to celebrate our first 4th down here than on the beach, sitting on top my jeep hood and watching the banging going on..........i mean the fireworks :)

• I was reading the Rehoboth fireworks start at 9:15 and had the bright idea to watch them from the beaches on the southern end of the Cape. Is there usually a big crowd down there or is it frowned upon to do this? First time and I can't think of a better way to celebrate our first 4th down here than on the beach, sitting on top my jeep hood and watching the banging going on..........i mean the fireworks :)

Get there early...

• Yes, get there extremely early... like now.
    A bunch of us went a few years ago and it was sooo crowded they closed off the surf entrance and would not let anyone else on.

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!