winter wheelin/ camping?

• Quote from "1TonTJ"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH man that was soooo funny. ill have to dig up the pics of that.

It's sure bring back the memory. I broke the drag link after hitting the iceberg. Driving for a mile without steering takes a lot practices. Good thing that Kyle and Kyle Jr. savaged a drag link from the junk yard next door. It was 15 degree with 20 mile wind. But I was up and running in 30 minutes. :spinrhead: Half hour later, damn death wooble hit me when driving on 924. We thought we were going to die. Seconds later, Dust Puppy was screaming through the CB.......... The nite was just began ........... :spinrhead:

Later,

• If you want to do this at Rausch Creek, I'll need to set up with Lynn in advance. Anyone throwing out any dates?

(If you guys will let a hoteler tag along, I'll come too. I like cold weather wheeling, but I can barely handle summer camping... :repuke: )

• i was talking to chris about maybee a mid jan weekend.
    i figure everyone will know what it going on after christmas

• Quote from "underDAWG"

Seconds later, Dust Puppy was screaming through the CB.......... The nite was just began ........... :spinrhead:

no kidding.... we open'd "alan's ramada inn garage" that night.

we had a ton of traffic though that room that night. im glad dan stayed to help with all of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!