Need to get 5 tires dismounted off rims DONE THANK YOU!!!!!

• As title states I have 5 tires i need dismounted off of my rims. they will not be on the vehicle. i will bring them in and take every thing with me. all the local shops here in smyrna are freakin nuts most want between 8.50 and 12.00 a tire. i know it is not hard as i used to be a tire buster. does any one work in a tire shop or have acces to a tire machine. willing to pay a case of your favorite beverage or a resonable fee. need this done friday or saturday preferably friday.

• The little tire place next to Delaware Tire on Governors Ave in Dover has always done right for me! I know a few other guys from here who have gone there also and have been pleased.

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• Want to save the tires? You can break the bead with a heavy hammer and a pipe, and saw a cut into the sidewall with a sawsall, and remove them yourself. PITA but it works.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!