Gun Range Sunday

• Looking for someone to join in for some range time (skeet shooting) Sunday. Just itchin to kill some clay. Also want to make sure i can still hit a moving target.

• They close at 3 so you better get moving. I'd love to go. I'll be up there most of the day tomorrow though...

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

• Hey rookiejeeper, take a look at schraders, its on the otherside of templeville in maryland. Only about a half hour ride from clayton, very nice range, its a walk through course and they also have a couple field stations and a 3d archery range as well!Benn over there a few times now. They are very nice peaple as well! Took my daughter there a few weeksa ago to practice for her safety course, they set us up at a station and said take as long as we wanted until she felt comfortable shooting! Needless to say I will be back!

• Hey rookiejeeper, take a look at schraders, its on the otherside of templeville in maryland. Only about a half hour ride from clayton, very nice range, its a walk through course and they also have a couple field stations and a 3d archery range as well!Benn over there a few times now. They are very nice peaple as well! Took my daughter there a few weeksa ago to practice for her safety course, they set us up at a station and said take as long as we wanted until she felt comfortable shooting! Needless to say I will be back!

is this the place on 301 about a half hour south of middle town, never been there but it looks nice.

• Its not on 301, think its off 313, cant remember the road number that you turn off of to get there. I usually go there through harty, stay straight like you are going to marydel, when you get to the flashing light in, I believe its henderson, you make a left, go for about ten minutes and turn left onto Oakland road and its about a mile down on left........sorry for the awefull directions lol

• well i did not make it today, since my father in law passed away this past friday morning. so now i am shooting for (no pun intended) this coming sunday after church.

• Well I am camping this weekend, other wise I would catch up with you and go!!!!!!! Sorry to hear about your Father in law!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!