This is how we THANK our DEJA friends!!--look now

• We are having the mother of all Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale's! Check out the many offers we have for you from discounted pricing, Free Shipping, to Discounted pricing & Free Shipping!
    These Specials Last from Thanksgiving Day till the end of Cyber Monday on December 1st!

* $650 and Free Shipping on Viking soft tops
    * Free shipping on AtoZ Fabrication Front & Rear Bumper combo's
    * $475 and Free Shipping on all Air Dog Diesel Fuel Systems
    * Staun Tire Deflaters for just $54.95 with FREE SHIPPING
    * Free Shipping on any Clayton Offroad orders over $1000, and 5% off retail(Mention Code BKTD - sorry but to obtain this discount you must call your order in at 570 385-3931)
    * AtoZ Rocker Guards and Bumpers for 20% off retail as marked
    * $10 AtoZ Fab t-shirts & one Free with any order over $500
    * Free aluminum fairlead with any winch line purchase
    * Save 10% on the Jeep Wrangler Universal Spare Tire Adapter
    * Buy three, Get one FREE on Staun Internal beadlocks--15" wheels for $435/per set, 17" wheels for $465.

Some deals are available online, but some you have to call for.

A sincere THANKS to our DEJA friends for the chance to serve your Jeep needs another year! 8)

• Chris, are you guys meeting at the shop? If so I have a big orange tub on my computer desk with the t-shirts in there. Take a few for Mellow Yellow and yourself. I will be out of town so give me a call if you need anything.

awesome...thanks

• Chris, are you guys meeting at the shop? If so I have a big orange tub on my computer desk with the t-shirts in there. Take a few for Mellow Yellow and yourself. I will be out of town so give me a call if you need anything.

i got the shirts, delivered the axles. we met at the old shop first, i saw the old sign was still there. i almost stole it.

• i got the shirts, delivered the axles. we met at the old shop first, i saw the old sign was still there. i almost stole it.

Yeah, I have to get over there for that sign. I hope your trip went well. I am in the shop now--was supposed to go to RC, but my trailer has a layer of ice on it...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!