Something new is going to be coming to DEJA!

• That's not exactly something that I'm sure about, but it makes sense to me. The more I sit here and think about it, the more I'm growing to accept the facts about how things are working out the way that they are... all I can really say is that now, even being here in Christiana Hospital is working out for me... (yes, I'm in a room now, hooked up to an IV yet even though I'm here, things are working out for me!) [why yes, I'm on the WWW from bedside!] A lot of this may make no sense to a lot of you, but trust me... it's all making a lot of sense to me!

Mark my words, ladies and gentlemen... your good friend Steve Smith is just about to jump back into things... full force! There's no telling how much longer it's going to take... but I can tell you this much... it's close, very close indeed!

Now please keep in mind... that I love what DEJA is now, just get ready guys for one more of the DEJA founders to re-appear! I've been sitting on the sidelines for far too long now... don't you all think?

Of course, I do not plan (in any way) on messing anything about DEJA up.

So... what does everyone think about this idea?

• Good to hear from you Steve. Hope you and your family have a great Holiday this year. It would be good to see you around more. Hopefully this will happen.

Good Luck

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Good to see you back online Steve. Hope things are going well & hope you & the family have a wonderful holiday.

Patti

• Well... we'll just have to wait and see. I'm actually writing this from my bed in Christiana Hospital. I've been here for a few days... see, I was with my family over at my Mom's house... and I apparently trailed off in mid-sentence and wouldn't respond for about two minutes. They were trying all sorts of things to get me to respond, but I wouldn't.

We've got no idea what's up right now... I'm unfortunately clueless... but I will say that it's eerily similar to my memory problems...

Oh well... it's just another thing to me at the moment!

Please don't anyone be super worried... as always, somehow I'll survive! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah... what room are you in Steve Dey? I may just to somehow slide a visit in! (The touch screen TV's that they have in here are pretty slick, aren't they? That's how I've been posting for the past few days!)

-Steve :innocent:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!