Where is the trail report from Saturday

• I see pics of all this breakage but havent heard what happened. Come on people Post Up! ::xmasgrin ::xmasgrin ::xmasgrin :question:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I can't name the trails as well as Chris, but we started out at the lake (frozen), crossed a few deep streams, had lunch at the spring, and ended up on Chicken Run and a small trail across the Coal Rd. from Chicken Run. Chicken Run took its toll on the stockers, A tree jumped out and bit DEJeepman's Cherokee. I think that was the only real damage we had (besides me crushing my tailpipe and snapping of that gas tank vent doohickey). Quadna made an attempt at stealing his bumper back while Icky was paying attention to her driving, I realized my turn signals DO work on the trails, and DISH saw the light. That's all I'll say because it is Chris' duty to do an official report.

BTW...Chris...GREAT JOB!!! (leading)

and

BTW...Chris...GREAT JOB!!! (spotting)

...too many Chrises, but they both helped us all immensely.

DrJ

• Patience, patience, I just got my computer up a running. See the report thread started separately...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!