Turkey Point

• I've been wanting to get out there. My boat's still not ready to drop in yet. What did you catch it on?

I usually do the Susquehanna flats!

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• My buddy caught this on Friday on bloodworms, we went back on Sunday but missed the tide, plus I could only find nightcrawlers so it wasn't as good. These fish will move on in the next two weeks. When the time and tide are right though, they're thick as hell. No boat necesary, just climb down the cliff and sit on the rocks!

When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Edited once, last by Deebo ().

• Nice rock

im headed out to the flatts friday morning.. well see if theyre there like they were last year..

caught over 70 last year around this time.

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• ended up going friday morning..hit the top side of the flatt's and got on em pretty good, 5 foot of water..hitting rapala's, jigs, meat, and everything.

All small males 7-10 lbs we landed one maybe 14 or 15 lbs. No big cows, but fun, caught over 30 of them, everyone around us was bailing em left and right.

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!