Hotel Discount for Jeep Club Members

• Posted on BMJA web site by AFWTJ:

Two new hotels just opened in Lehighton PA, which is about 30 minutes from Paragon and just off the PA Turnpike (476) on route 209. I thought this might be of use to those of you that have to travel a distance to go wheeling at Paragon and don't want to make the trip up and back the same day. There are some really good restaraunts in the area. This hotel is also only 10 minutes from scenic Jim Thorpe and 20 minutes from Skirmish (paintball) and Whitewater Rafting. I realize that there are hotels closer to Paragon, but in case they are booked up or if someone is traveling from the south and doesn't want to go the extra 10 minutes in the wrong direction, this is another option.

The General Manager Jack Sturm of Country Inn & Suites has entered a group rate for 4wheelers wanting to get a room for the night. Since there are so many jeep clubs out there, he has entered the discounted rate as "JEEP CLUB" and that is what you should mention when making your reservations. The hotel's address is 1619 Interchange Rd, Lehighton, PA 18235 (610)-377-5066, but this MAP is more accurate as far as it's location is concerned. The rate will be at least equal to the AAA discount, even if you are not an AAA member.

I will have this posted on BMJA and ROF, but feel free to forward this post to any other jeep club you belong to. Hope this can be of use to someone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!