Jeeps In The Vineyard - Jeep Show - November 14th, 2009

• It's this Saturday! Preregistration is closed! We will be taking entries the day of the show! It's free admission for spectators and you can be apart of the raffle too! Don't forget the Marines will be collecting Toys for Tots!

• Did everyone get the e-mail...they want us there by 10:00 am. So, let's make sure what time we are meeting and leaving.

"Jeep show
    Mon, November 9, 2009 4:41:52 PMFrom: "grassrootsjeepclub@comcast.net" <grassrootsjeepclub@comcast.net>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just want to let everyone know the agenda for the day. Gates will open at 8am I need all registered jeeps there by 10am. Peer judging will start at 11am. Awards will be given out at 3pm and the raffle will be 3:30pm. Any spectators are free and they can also buy raffle tickets."

• Looks like we will be leaving the memorial park around 8:45 or when ever everyone gets there so far it seems to be myself, Flav, CJ8 and Jace (possibly +1), anyone else planning on joining us on sat for the show POST UP

• The show is still on we have multiple tents that will be setup and the weather is supposed to move out in the morning! After all we are JEEP people we take them out in the mud and rocks I don't think a little drizzle will hurt!

• I want to thank everyone who attended the show! Also for making it the success that it was! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves! I wish I could of spent more time getting to know everyone but I was a little busy! I want to also thank the Caracciollo family for letting us use there beautiful vineyard! I hope everyone will come back again next year! I have plans to make it bigger and better!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!