Anywhere local (NCC) to get good priced parts for rebuild?

• Picked up a Magnum 5.9 out of a 98 ZJ to replace the blown up 5.2 in mine, but the guy didn't remember how many miles were on the motor but it looks fairly clean. Because of this, I was wondering where I could get some bottom end parts while I have it out (well...by out, i mean not INSTALLED in the jeep...as it is currently in the rear cargo area :bang: ) but would also have them in stock.

Almost bought a 2000 Silverado LT as the replacement for it while I was in Maine, but my pops said he'd cover the costs of getting the Jeep back on the road, so being able to take Visa is a must!

Would like to get it done ASAP since I need to get my GTO fixed and registered.

I am located in North Wilmington. Preferably a bottom end "kit" (new bearings for main/rods) Is it ness. to change out the rings or what?

Thanks alot...sorry for the horribly thrown together post, I am just trying to figure out what the best course of action is!

Geoff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!