Putting the fender on finally.

• taking the fender to get painted on thursday i am hoping to have it on before the meet and greet but i am wondering if they will have it done by then? :shrug: i hope so i have the rest of the jeep lookin gnice and clean for once and i painted the flares it looks good clean but i liked the look of it covered in mud after the RC trip.

P.S. if anyone knows the cheapest place to go for a paint job that would be helpful.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• If you are in Newark there is a body shop (Rex's Auto Body) 2 blocks of Cleavland. Drive to the end of wilbur street turn left and he will be on the left.

When my gf played bumper cars with my XJ I took the parts off that were fine and let him pull the dent out of my fender and paint it. Only cost $300. Every dealer I talked to wanted around $1200 (they wanted to replace every part instead of fixing it and then were saying they would have to paint the door to "blend" the paint. They were talking total BS. The guys at Rex painted it just fine).

• i found a guy to do it just paint it for $228 i am gonna install it next week when i get it back.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!