Wouldn't it be great?

• If they made replacement skins for sliders windows. Mine are looking a little beat and I'd hate to dish out $400+ just to replace the fabric.

• could try a local upholstery shop... if no luck, try a place that works with boats, their tops/covers are made of similar fabric. Haartz, I believe.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• What he said. I have an uncle that does marine canvas and he hates to do automotive work...but in the winter months when things are slow he can often be persuaded to tackle a project or two. He's too far away to help you in this case but I would suggest calling a few local marine canvas places and see if you get a bite.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!