Hello DEJA

• Hello Delaware Jeepers!

I am new to this forum but have lived in Delaware all my life and owned 4 jeeps. I currently own an 87YJ that has been my on-going project for the last 2 years. It has 4.2L, the dreaded BA10, NP207 all stock at this point. I lifted the jeep right away with 4.5" RE suspension lift, 1" daystar body lift and added 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers on 18" Black Rockstar Rims. I spent this past fall cosmetically fixing up the exterior and welding in new metal where rust was taking over the driver side rocker panel and she now has fresh coat of black paint. The interior was herculined and new interior completed. My to do list includes new drive train (working on now) and engine swap in the fall if I make it that long.

Hope to share my knowledge and gain some from all of you.

• hello and welcome. :wavey: let's get that rig out on the trails! :driving:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Would love to get out on a trial. Right now I need a new transmission. Researching a swap from the BA10 (which is stuck in first gear currently) to the AX15. Hope to have her ready for the warmer weather if it ever gets here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!