"Trail Leaders In Training"

• Quote from "BlueJ"

Any potential trail leaders interested in a training ride at Paragon? Maybe the Sunday after Thanksgiving, or during the December open ride (Paragon probably will let us go on our own).

Let me know...

I'd be game for either...

--Ian

• If my YJ is still holding up, I'd be up for taking her for her first trail ride then. Still just Greens/Blues for now, she still only has 30" tires.

DrJ

• if you copuld pick one or the other I am interested in this I hope to start making more events and should be able to maek either one of these.... any idea if I will need my lockers for this it is the only thing that may not be done

• I won't be able to make either of those dates. We have family come in for the holiday and I know I'd be in the dog house if I left.
    Maybe next time.
    :shrug:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Quote from "Da Mutt"

if you copuld pick one or the other I am interested in this I hope to start making more events and should be able to maek either one of these.... any idea if I will need my lockers for this it is the only thing that may not be done

I will check with Paragon and see if they'll let us go on our own during the open ride. You guys start by telling me which date you want to go (my preference would be the first weekend in December), you want to be trail leaders!

ps. don't worry about lockers - JeepSahara has successfully guided at Paragon and RC many times, and he has crappy tires ( :laughing: ) and no lockers...

• Tow hooks are on the way...

Anyone know how large a tire I can put on my YJ without a lift? I'll look for used ones around Dover... unless anyone has a set around?

Just made the interior liveable...now I'm ready for the good stuff.

DrJ

• Quote from "DrJ"

Tow hooks are on the way...

Anyone know how large a tire I can put on my YJ without a lift?
    DrJ

Back in the day I squeezed 31x10.50's on mine with nary a lift. :doh: I think you'd be better served with the smaller tires and a 1" body lift. Good luck with it, it's looking really good. :up:

• Quote from "BlueJ"

ps. don't worry about lockers - JeepSahara has successfully guided at Paragon and RC many times, and he has crappy tires ( :laughing: ) and no lockers...

Hey now :sniffle: The locker is coming within the month and those "crappy" tires have gotten me through a ton of stuff. After the muddy ruts on trail 10 up at RC though, I see 35" muds in the near future.

-Chris (I like my tires :cry: ) :rollsmile:

• Quote from "JeepSahara"

I see 35" muds in the near future.

-Chris (I like my tires :cry: ) :rollsmile:

This post has been edited do too a very bad attitude caused by lack of sleep and crappy work hours.

We apologize to any who were offended.

we now return to our (ab)normal self.

Artie :spinrhead:

• Quote from "DrJ"

Anyone know how large a tire I can put on my YJ without a lift?

DrJ

I ran 30" tires while stock and at full flex I couldn't get a finger between the fender and tires. But I also ran W/O a sway bar or track bars. :innocent:

• i would like to do this trail guide course in the future as soon as i get some more trail rides under my belt. When is the next trail ride anyways?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!