• Sold the 1993 ZJ and got this 1999 WJ from the crash sale. Got a front end off another Grand of the same color and started driving it just before the blizzard hit. That was a close call.

Then after buying some JK wheels with 255/75/17 tires on them I figured I needed a little lift. Kevinsoffroad.com is probably one of the best sources for Grand Cherokee stuff. Got his 2.75 inch lift with 4 coils springs, A-arm spacer, and 4 new Bilstein shocks. Took about 2 hours to install and now this thing looks mean.

I was shocked the tires fit since that size is about a 32" tire. Rides awesome too. Now I hope I can be satisfied at that size for a while.

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• lol man that jeeps looks just like this other jeep i know lol. looks good man. the arm spacer is a bitch i still havnt gotten mine on yet.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Dude I got that thing on in like 5 minutes. Piece of cake. What's the hold up on getting yours in?

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• the bolts are a PITA the are hard as hell to move. and i know i need to replace the ball joint, i might take a look at it this weekend or monday since i dont work.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!