Assateague Saturday

• Gonna take the in-laws out to Assateague on Saturday, if anybody's going to be around, I'll keep an eye out for you. We're gonna take my wife's truck, but if I can get the CJ back together, I'm gonna try to talk my father-in-law into riding in the CJ with me. :spinrhead:

• Beautiful day today, had to wait a bit to get on the beach (one on/one off) but it was worth it. Had the third seat in my wife's truck, six people and enough crap to supply a third world country. I aired down and went out in 4 low but I got a little worried when they stopped us on the dune crossing to wait. I had a JK with PA tags (hey, I couldn't make this **** up) and a just purchased today over sand permit behind me who thought being a sixteenth of an inch off my bumper would get him on the beach sooner so I couldn't ease back any. Everything worked out and we had a great day. I didn't fish any but the pelicans were having a field day out by the sand bar so there were definitely fish running.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!