beach monday

• Well since I have to work all week monday is my weekend, I will be out here all day at keybox rd. Silverish chevy with a crazy yellow lab tied to it just of to the right is me. Come by and say hi if you are out. Beautiful day so far

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I caught one dogfish, and guy next to me caught a croaker.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I am going out on the beach tomorrow, most likely keybox rd. Let me know if you are gonna be down.

• Yup she gets along great with other dogs. So far I have caught on king mackrel about 12 in

• i will be out with my dog again tomorrow, will be at key box off to the right. I have been catching croaker consistently the past two weeks. hoping to go for a third.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!