RC 10/2 trail report and pics

• Another beautiful day at Rausch Creek!! Dee, Wayne, and I met up at the Hess station in Pine Grove and headed to the park. We met up with Bill (trikpony) and bro-in-law "Buttons". We entered the Northeast property with Bill in the lead, It was really cool to be riding on new turf! We rode Blues and Blacks and Bill, Buttons, and I ran various lines in Devils Den rated Black/Red (35, 32,31. and ... Devils Den for those who have been there). Trail damage so far amounted to: I ripped my front exhaust pipe out of tailpipe on a stump between obstacles, backed into a tree, and pulled a flare loose while turning around. Wayne broke a left front u joint (repaired on the trail) and Dee pulled a brake line loose (no leak) and did some damage to the soft top on a tree. We then went back to the East property and hit Yellow Jacket and trail "O". Dee was the official photographer and I cant wait for the pics. It was a LOUD ride home for me!

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!