wheeling Rausch Creek - Saturday, December 4th

• [size=1em]i had originally planned on attending the club run this past weekend, but i had something come up which necessitated postponing my wheeling to this upcoming saturday.

i'm planning to wheel blues and blacks, but i'm willing to go a little easier or more hardcore depending what kind of group i put together. note: i'm not looking to run much in the way of stocker-level stuff, but if there is enough interest from stockers, i'll try to arrange a second group for you.

[/size][size=1em]i know many of you just went this past saturday... [/size][size=1em]

anyone? [/size]

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• [size=1em]
    i'm planning to wheel blues and blacks, but i'm willing to go a little easier or more hardcore depending what kind of group i put together.
    [/size]

looking like this trip will lean more heavily toward the blacks...

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• now that's funny, right there... :laughabove:

~ JD

• packed up and ready to rock!

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!