New Years Day! to RC by "B"

• Since there are some "tree hugging" problems with the New Jersey trip. I am going to do a Black/Blue ride to RC. Meet around 830/9am at Check in. Look for my Black Rubicon and Wayne's Blue monster. Post up if you would like to go! Prepair for ice, cold, and as always a good time!

B + 1 jeep

• Anybody interested in pictures? If I can talk Jay into going I'll take my camera and do some shooting for next year's calendar or whatever.

• i'd love to make it, but this weekend is no good for me. :-\

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Anybody interested in pictures? If I can talk Jay into going I'll take my camera and do some shooting for next year's calendar or whatever.

If Brandon is go for Sat,he has bad driveshaft if i was closer i would fix it with him but if ride is a go i would like for you to take pics of ride.

Wayne
    i would like to push for 9am meeting time?
    If Jay wants to stay home right seat is open just meet at park.

• Jay says he wants to go so I guess I'll ride with him most of the time. I'll take lots of pics - the weather looks like it will be overcast (perfect light!). 9am is a good start time for us.

Karen

• YA! all fixed! plus I got new shocks for xmas. They are also good to go! We should be there by 830...9ish

• I will be up there today. I will look for Waynes Jeep. Went on a ride with him and a bunch of other guys from the Deja group back in september and had a great time. Khaki colored rubicon. Was back on 32's then. On 35's now.

• Thanks for letting me come along guys. Had a great time. Shame we didn't get to hit too many trails due to breakage. If anyone got some good pictures of my Jeep, could you please email them to me? timvasas@gmail.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!