Thanks for those who stopped

• Unfortunately, I missed the meet and greet at Hooters on Saturday. My water pump went out on the way there. Good part was that a Dave was right behind me in his Cherokee.

I wanted to thank the guy in the yellow Rubicon (sorry, can't remember his name) and Jim with the scrambler for stopping to see if I needed any help. It's good to know that other Jeepers are looking out for each other.

But, I did want to ad that as I waited to get towed back home that I saw seven Jeeps drive on by without hesitation.

So, thanks again to the two guys who stopped. It's greatly appreciated.

• Quote from "Winger"

But, I did want to ad that as I waited to get towed back home that I saw seven Jeeps drive on by without hesitation.

It's great that Jeepers usually stop to help others, but I do want to point out that I, as a female, woudn't feel safe stopping to help someone out. I wouldn't condone this action by any female who can't easily defend herself if a harmful situation would arise. As much as I love helping people on a daily basis with stupid little everyday occurences, that's where it stops. I don't see how putting myself in a potentially dangerous situation is desirable to me. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I'm glad Dave, Matt, and Jim could help you out, though :up:

• Glad to see youre on the boards now man. Dont forget though that just because someone drives a Jeep doesnt mean that they share the same enthusiasm for the vehicle. Did you get the new water pump installed? Did you put a new radiator in like you had mentioned? Ill see ya around.

• I got the new water pump and thermostat in the next day. Easy fix, and cheaper than I thought too. I didn't put a new radiator in yet though. They are pretty pricey, just under $200. And it had to be ordered. For now though I ran an acid flush through it, and that seems to be working ok until i can get a new radiator.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!